Monday, May 9, 2011

3 Month Birthday & More

Back to work!

That has been the theme over the past week or so. My 3 month maternity leave was up and it was time to get back into the work force - boooo! With one week under my belt, it isn't that bad but I'm thankful for the schedule that Mike and I have put together to ensure we don't forget our heads when we leave the house in the morning. One saving grace, Dominic is at the same daycare that Gianna is so they can visit each other throughout the day.

Right before I went back, Dominic turned 3 months! Unbelievable. Mike and I have really enjoyed looking at Gianna's 3 month pictures and comparing the kids. It's odd how much they look alike, except for Gianna's jet black hair.

Also, Gianna and I had a bonding afternoon going to see Sesame Street Live. I hadn't seen her so quiet for 1 1/2 hours since she was born. She had a massive chocolate chip cookie and walked out of the show with an Elmo hat and a Sesame Street Flag! We sang songs and imagined being in different places. It was definitely a ton of fun.

The weather has been getting better so we have been spending a bunch of time outside. We finally got our new lawn mower so we can now mow our 1 acre lot in 40 minutes vs 3 hours! Gianna has been chalking, playing with bubbles and running around outside! Definitely getting her required vitamin D!

Coming up soon: Dominic's Baptism!















No comments: