Saturday, February 27, 2010

338 Stonefield Lane

That is the new address of casa de Cimineri! It's official, we are going to be building our dream home in Farmington, NY -- 15 minutes away from both sets of parents! If all goes as planned, we will be in mid-July. Mike has been taking the lead on that new venture getting everything lined up while Gianna and I have been holding down the fort in Germantown. So far this weekend we have had 7 showings in 2 days -- I'm feeling good!

Sorry it has been awhile since I've blogged but Mike was here for Valentine's Day weekend (see pictures below) and then Gianna/I drove home the follow weekend to narrow down some new house details. Seems like there is never a dull moment, which is good because otherwise we would get bored.

I can't believe that it is almost March 1st and that means Easter is just around the corner. It couldn't get here soon enough as I'm about to pull out all of my hair from my Lent project - giving up all candy, chocolate, cookies and cake. With all that is going on in my life, probably not the best time to give up candy but I'm doing well so far...Who knew that rice cakes and peanut butter could be so good?

Look what happened to my forhead at Ms Bina's!! Head meet floor, floor meet head.



No comments: