Monday, March 16, 2009

On to meats!

I love meat – so far. I have only tried a Chicken Casserole but it was delicious. It has chicken, carrots, potatoes, and parsnips all pureed together. Even Mama thought it tasted good. Recently I have also been trying to feed myself. It is quite difficult because I don’t always get the spoon in my mouth and my food ends up all over my lap. I also like to get it on my hands and then rub my head. Mama and Dada spend a lot of time cleaning me up after I eat.






I have also started playing with “unconventional” toys such as rice in Glad containers and hot mitts. Dada even let’s me sit up on the counter when I play with some of them to get a different view of the world. I like it on the counter.
Now that I am not sick anymore, I have able to get back to playing with Mama and Dada. (Mama still has a cold which I think I gave to her but I still let her play with me). I have learned that if I call out “Mama” that someone will respond to me. I also enjoy saying “lala” and “baba”. Once in awhile I just scream out to see if anyone will come.
Mama and Dada have been working on me crawling. I can get on all fours but haven’t been able to get all of them working in the same direction. I feel like it will happen within the next few weeks – but I figure what is the rush – I can travel everywhere by rolling!
I also made a fashion statement on Sunday by wearing my “Green is the new black” onesie (thanks Grandma Gertz!!). I may be young but my generation is going to change the world, one onesie at a time!



It’s been fun filling you in on my latest developments. Hope you enjoy the rest of the pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute, cuter, cutest...

aunt andrea